Thursday, July 01, 2010

Beyond Paris...  New York, actually.  

After arriving in NYC on Saturday afternoon I learned that the 41st Annual Gay Pride Parade was being staged the following day.  Having just missed the Paris version due to our flight, I was eager to photograph this one as it wound its way down 5th Ave.  While the event was supported by a wide range of businesses and organizations - enough to span three hours of "starts" - I'm going to share some of the more colorful moments with you.  Be advised that if you are easily offended you might prefer to come back in a few days when the blog returns to Paris!












                                             





1 comment:

Virginia said...

OH my, you arrived just in time! I would have loved to have been there for the Paris parade. C'est la vie.
C