Saturday, August 22, 2009

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS…?

As I write this entry we are zipping through the Swedish countryside at 130 mph on a high speed train with seats and leg room equal to first-class air travel; the added convenience of electrical connections AND free internet!!! We are like kids in a candy store trying out the technology. The only thing that does not work perfectly is our Skpe-to-phone (US), but I suspect that will improve over time. Perhaps we have this on commuter trains in the States, but I think the Europeans are far ahead of us in their use of technology: today we visited a museum – the Vasa – where you can download the audio explanations to your MP3 or iPod rather than getting an audio guide from the museum. Here’s John catching up with his email…

But, I’m getting ahead of the blog, so let me take you back to Norway for just a bit…

No comments: